Sunday, January 2, 2011

Things That Live In My house

My house has a lot of things in it. There's me and my husband Z:


My best friend Pirate? And her husband Woot!:


My super Smartdog:


Pirate?'s Scruffydog who thinks he is my dog:


My Tinydog:


Z's incredibly Evilcat:


The Hellions:


And my snake, lizard, fishtank, finches, butonquail, and several elderly and/or defective parrots. It's a pretty big house, which is a good thing. Our previous house was a 100 year old 700 square foot farmhouse. It was pretty crowded.


I am the designated animal caretaker, therefore the animals must follow me through the house at all times. It's like a little parade.
Pretty much everything came in as a stray or rescue or some sort, so they're not perfect. I do enjoy them though, although the birds have gotten a bit demanding lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment