Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Very Scary Story

I teach a summer class about animals every year and bring a different pet every day. I also take them to visit other classrooms during the school year just because I know a lot of people in the education field. I tend to play up the amount of care and cleaning and time any given animal requires, because even simple pets take more commitment than a kid is really capable of. I'd rather scare them off pet ownership than doom some poor creature to a lifetime of neglect. Sometimes I run across a really smart kid who realizes that I have a ton of pets that all require a lot of care.
























And then I get to horrify the kids.

























I'm not sure exactly why the thought of never watching television is horrifying to children.

No comments:

Post a Comment